Saturday, January 19, 2008

Thank you!!!!

I want to say thanks to all for the support in this trying time. Today, Alex is doing better but is a little jaundice so that have him under an U-V light to help him. Michelle got to feed him a couple of times also. Plus other good news, most of the tubes have been removed from him. Unfortunately, he's hooked up to some sensors and one was measuring his heart rate. Well it dropped below the level it's supposed to stay at and hospital rules state he must stay one week without this alarm going off after it goes off once. So my boy won't be home til next Saturday if this alarm doesn't go off again. But he's doing so much better.

So, it's upsetting, but I Have to deal with it for now. Of course I use humor to combat this stuff. It's a father's duty to embarras his son as much as he can. I want to start early...


"Thats a Spicy Meatball!

Catch you on the flipside!

NEXT TIME: Hopefully the monkey will be home....

No comments: