On with the aftermath of the flea market! So I got lucky! First of all, I didn't think I was gonna find this stuff. I spent 17 bucks. That made me very happy. (the wifey wouldn't kill me for spending oodles of money on toys. Sad thing is, we only hit the major flea market spot in the town. When we left, there were yard sales on both sides of the streets for almost two miles!
We were tired from walking the main part, we both said forget it, and went home. I said to myself Labor Day they do it all over again.
1. 2 G.I.Joe figures: Gung-Ho in his Marine Dress Blues (fitting for Memorial Day) and Cutter - a figure that goes with the absent W.H.A.L.E. (it's a hovercraft)
2. 2 G.I.Joe vehicles: The S.H.A.R.C. (a submarine like vehicle) and the Phantom X-19 Stealth Fighter. Both were purchased for a dollar each.
3. 3 Transformers: 2 mini-cars (reissues - I look at the company logos) and a Micromaster.
4. The side car for the Stiletto from the toy and cartoon series M.A.S.K.
5. The final item was the G.I.Joe M.O.B.A.T (MOtorized BAttle Tank). Now, I had bought this same item a month ago for the exact same price as I did today ($5), but, the one i got today was in better condition and had it's stickers still on. I'll just use the older one for parts.
So there you go. Oddly, I did see a lot of He-Man toys today. They're nice, but I don't have room for them. That's all I saw. Like I said, they do the same thing on Labor Day. Next time, I hope Alex will come to enjoy the fun. About that farmers market flea market? Well, if the doctor's appointment is later in the day, I think I'll still go with Alex. Unless it rains. I think they're calling for it tomorrow. Ugh. Catch you on the flipside!!
Next Time: Who Really Wants To See My Toy Collections?