Saturday, September 16, 2006

What Is Going On Here?

I was going to talk about my family today. I've decided to put off that little discussion for now. Life has been good lately. The cats are still ruling the household. The wife and I have good jobs. I like mine (for time to time) and she likes hers. But, there is ONE PROBLEM. I don't see my wife as much anymore. I know, she works a lot. During the week, 9 to 5, sometimes 12 to 8:30. Boy, I miss her.... and her cooking. That the biggest loss right now. Snuggle time is still there and the how was your day, dear time is there, too. I'm not upset at her job either. They treat her fairly, but give her too much a one time. By the time she gets home, she's too tired to cook one of her great meals she's known for. I'm probably stretching it. She's still the most beautiful woman I know and I love her unconditionally.

Okay, short one this week. Catch you on the flip side. Next Time: You Might As Well Face It, You're Addicting to Video Games.

1 comment:

Gabe Swarr said...

You'll see her sometime...