Saturday, September 09, 2006

Click! "That Was Easy!"

When I was dating my wife,she worked at a local music theater in the box office. I guess she was having fun. I mean, some of the co-workers were (and still are) a real pleasure to work with. Plus they liked me. Remember guys, if your girlfriend's or wife's close friends like you, you're in the clear. Well, anyway, one day I went to visit the wife and I saw something on the counter. The Staples Easy Button. Uh-oh... What should I do? What would you do? Now for those out of the loop, the Staples Easy Button is a big red button with the word EASY on it. When you press it some recorded voice says "That was easy!" Of course, I PRESSED IT. The wife looked at me with eyes that could kill. But, then, I deserved it. Four times in a row is a little annoying. It seems that everyone would come up to the counter and press the button - repeatedly. She didn't talk to me the rest of the night. The next day she worked, the Staples Easy Button ended up smashed on the floor. Timeflip a year later. She works at another theater (a respected historical theater) I go to visit her one day. I couldn't resist. I know, what i did was grounds for divorce, but, opportunity knocks once. My boss didn't want it. So i took it. And left it at the wife's job. The fate of that Easy Button is unknown. i'll keep you updated. Okay, before this edition ends, here's some pictures for you to look at. I love pictures.


Catch you on the flipside!

Next time: Family History!

No comments: