Monday, March 12, 2007

Projects And Projects And Projects

Hi! I added a new link. Cynical Much is pretty funny. I wanted to share the joy with everyone! Don't worry. I won't become cynical or sarcastic. Anyway, sarcasism is the recourse of a weak mind. But let's move on shall we?

Projects upon projects upon projects!

Project #1: Cataloging Transformers! I have too many toys. I collect them along with comics. I go for more of the 80s toys. The stuff that came out when I was a kid and I didn't have the money for them. Well, now I (kind of) do. Right now, Transformers are the main collection on display. I posted pictures of them when i was describing the "Room Of Doom". The mission is to take pictures of every one in both vehicle and robot form. (I'll post some in the near future in case you don't know what they are. Or you can wait til July 4, 2007. You'll definitely know what they are by then.) After the pictures are finished, I plan to print them and put them in a photo album with each listing. That'll take a weekend or two.



Project #2: Cataloging Tractors! I get my toy collecting from my Dad. He has over 200+ tractors and he wants the same thing done with them like the Transformers. In fact, he gave me the idea to do it. Wait til I post pictures of these. Wow, and I thought I was bad.


Project #3: This is more personal. I've hinted in other previews about Super Stogie Man. As of Tuesday, February 27th I've only had one cigar. Considering I was smoking three really big ones every day. Sometimes I'd have six or seven a day. The only reason I smoked that last one was, it was given to me by a boss at work. IF you see me puffing away on a cigar... well, trust me, you'll KNOW WHY.

Project #4: I got a Mp3 player the other week and I'm still trying to get my perfect music list. It's tough for the technologically stupid. I still can't believe I figured out how do a blog.
Project #5: It's getting nice out there! (finally) Yard work awaits... yeaa...

That's all I can think about right now. You'll probably see other projects coming up in the next few weeks. Catch you on the flipside!

Next Time: It's Coming.....

4 comments:

Gabe Swarr said...

Good Luck!

Glad to see Transformers #1!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to prioritize, Peen.
TF #1...yard work at the bottom.

The Swarrs... said...

your secret message is awesome...work away, my friend...work hard...VERY HARD

The Sarcasticynic said...

Thanks for the snaps! You'll see I returned the favor ...