Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Baby Shower Makes Man Sick!

The other Saturday, Michelle had her second baby shower... Wait a second... SECOND BABY SHOWER?!? Well if I would keep updating like I should you would've heard about that. Here's some pictures from it. This shower included friends and family from York County where Michelle is from. It was pretty fun! She had an idea as soon as she walked in the door. That was November 11.The second one was November 24th. Michelle and I were to go to my mom's to shopping. But, we had to stop at the church to help move some tables for Christmas decorations. Then... BLAMMO! She got nailed with a second one. This one was with friends and family from the Lancaster area and some other places. Here's some pictures from that event.



So, why did it get someone sick? Well, it started Friday. With my great friends home from Los Angeles, we started to day with lunch. We went bowling afterwards (I was lousy) and then we went roller skating. Don't worry, Michelle bowled, but i she didn't (and i won't let her) roller skate. I was sore from bowling and I knew I was in trouble when I went to tie my skates and a twinge in my muscle went through my body. The next morning I felt like pooh. And I don't mean Winnie. After the shower, I started coughing, FOR THE NEXT 10 DAYS. Tonight, I went to the doctor. He said I has had bronchitis. Hooray.... Now skating and bowling didn't cause this. Turns out my MOTHER had it during Thanskgiving and the shower on that Saturday. Well, thanks Mom. Don't worry I'm not blaming you. Just picking on you. Quitting cigars (YES I QUIT!!!) left me vunerable to it. So remember kids smoking is bad and I knew this yet I kept on going. Anyway, the next few days are for rest. And getting all the wonderful gifts (thanks everyone!) put away before the child decides to party with us for the next 18 years... Oh boy... Catch you on the flipside!


Next Time: Finally, This Episode... The Nursery of Doom!



No comments: