Friday, February 22, 2008

Much Better Now!



I'm still on the antibiotics, the inhaler, and the codeined cough syrup. I have to finish all so I combat this fully. Michelle is doing good also, she only has slight headache. Alex got lucky. No flu or cold affected him! Yay!
The last post had that thing for my friend from Myspace and the ten unsual facts about me. Well, I was to 'tag' some other friends to get them to do the same thing. Wrong. No one did it. But, that's okay. I'm okay with that. If they don't want to do anything like that for their friend, that won't bother me. Onward to bigger and better things.
Right now, it's about 12:20am EST. I'm on babysitter mode. In other words, if Alex starts to cry, I get him change his diaper and feed him during the middle of the night. This let's the wifey sleep instead of getting up and doing all the 'fun' stuff. I do Friday night and Saturday night. While I wait for his signal, I listen to Coast to Coast AM. Coast to Coast is such a great radio show. They dive into everything from the unexplained to stock market problems to government issues. I got the link on the side so please check this website. And if you find yourself up in the middle of the night, break out the AM radio and hunt this show. Last night was talk about ghost hunting. Tonight has updates of the Texas UFOS and then My personal favorite, Open Lines. All sorts of salt of the earth people call in with their experiences. Fun stuff!
Tomorrow, we're not doing much. So I think it's time for a change. I'm gonna rearrange my Room of Doom. I'll take pictures after I'm done. Hopefully, it will work out what I want to do. That's all I can think about talking about now. There's more, but I can't think of anything right now. Catch you on the flipside!
Next Time: Relive Your Childhood.... or Time, Time, Time, See What Has Become Of Me.... A story of the past.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute Mini Pooper outfit. I wonder if that comes in larger sizes?

The snapshots of Alex passed out on the couch and you are great!

The only radio I listen to is NPR (I can usually pick it up anywhere in the country towards the lower end of the FM tuner), but I might have to check out Coast to Coast on the AM dial. I wonder if I can get it out here?

Anonymous said...

OK, seriously...how fast does your beard grow? When we went to the comic store a few weeks ago you had just a goatee and now you look like sasquatch. Did you eat uranium as a child?