Wednesday, January 21, 2009

One Year Later.. Part 1

I want to apologize right now. I went to copy pictures of Alex's burfday party but they didn't copy to the disc. The only time right now upload them to Fun With The Schaeffers is either at work Monday to Wednesday or at my Mom's house. Yup, we still don't have internet at home due to budget concerns. No biggee. I promise next week I'll have them up. His face was such a mess... Catch you on the flipside.

P.S. Congratulations to the new President. Okay, things are better. I want my raise now.

Next Time: One Year Later.... Part 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No internet connection? That sucks. Fortunately (or unfortunately) I HAVE to have an internet connection because of my blogging work. I can make a little money from it so it's a justifiable expense. Now having a 360 Live account, that's a little tougher to justify...