Friday, December 08, 2006

Hey! Where'd Ya Go?!?!?

I'm sorry. I'm bad. I'm a horrible person. I haven't updated this site. In a while. Things have been pretty busy around here. Last week, work was tiring. Six days of manual (for me) and mental (for the wife, oh wait, more days for her. I told you she works a lot) labor. Then this week was nonstop pure h-e-double toothpicks, we finally get a day off tomorrow. We are finally gonna relax. Tomorrow is Christmas shopping fun! Now, what should I buy my mother? I'll give her a kitten. (not mine.) Dad? Money. (he expects it) Mom-In-Law? Victoria Secret gift card. Dad-In-Law? Guns. (loves'em) The wife? I AIN'T TELLIN'!! Well the rest is a suprise for everyone else. I am at a loss of words right now. I want to squeal on the gifts. So I'll shut-up. Catch you on the flipside. PS: Here is our Christmas kitties!
Next Time: FUN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was looking at the pic of yu in a Santa hat and I've cme to this conclusion:

You need to dress up as your Dad for Halloween next year.