Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Yard Work, Sound Engineering, & Other Short Stories

Hi! So I find myself with a lot to tell but I can seem to put it down on the screen. I guess when in doubt, start off with the ladykiller climbing steps over at my mom's.

A couple weeks ago at church I was asked to run the sound system while the regular sound engineers went on vacation. The Sunday I was to do it went smoothly. I was expecting to write about how 100 people went deaf because of the feedback whistle I was gonna accidently cause. Thank God that didn't happen. I got lucky this time....

My poor yard. I mowed it about a week and a half ago. I try to get it once a week, but it's been raining off and on the past couple of days. It's getting so long. After I mow it the next time, I'm gonna need a bailer to gather the clippings. Oh yeah, also I have to mow my dad's lawn on top of that..

My GMC Jimmy (Claudia - because all cars and trucks should be named after women) got her Pennsylvania car inspection this past weekend. Sadly, she failed, requiring all new ball joints and 2 tires. That definitely hurt the wallet. I got her back yesterday and now she runs a lot better. I guess it falls under the good things catagory.
Alex? Well, he's doing a lot better. Last week he was sick and miserable. Monday, he turned around and was back to his ladykiller ways. In fact, he's now knows what a camera is as this next picture shows.


So that's a short update. Oh, the 2009 Toy Hunt List didn't get scanned in but it will be up very shortly. Flea market season starts very soon and I'm itching to get cracking on it. Catch you on the flipside!

Next Time: BIG CHANGES!!!! Stay tuned!

No comments: